Monday, March 31, 2014

Make Today Great!

I will make today great. Not necessarily by accomplishing a multitude of things,  because to be guided by just a number, is just a shallow chase. Today's accomplishments will be quantified by quality-of-life.  I will be open to every opportunity, and approach it with enthusiasm so that today can count as a positive day in my life.  I will learn from every situation and allow it to help the knowledge within me to grow. 
I pledge to be open to the serenity of my spirit so that the knowledge within my soul can come forth and illuminate my actions. With this new found patience, I will allow good things to happen in their own time. By listening to my spirit and allowing my soul to guide me, I will do no wrong. 
I will make today great, because I will embrace my life just as it has been given to me, and will make the best out of all the situations that arise. I will make today the best, because I am going to let the greatness that is withing me come forth. I will not judge myself against some illusion of perfection. My greatness is unique. My greatness is guided from God above. I will not take any moment for granted, and will be grateful for every breath I take. I will be happy for just being me. Because of this, I will be at peace. This peace will be the true catalyst that brings me to my own personal greatness.

No comments:

Post a Comment