Wednesday, March 26, 2014

The sun shines for you & me.

I am thankful for all the goodness that has been given to me through God's Divine Love. When I look at all the things that I have, I am reminded that life indeed is good. It's not perfect, but yes it's definitely good! This is the life that I was given, and it was designed just for me. From the very beginning, I was made perfect and with all the needed capabilities already within me. 
Everthing in my life is just as it should be. Even my imperfections were destined for me.  My struggles are supposed to be there too. They are there to help me grow, they are opportunities, there to strengthen me. It is what makes me a unique individual. A beautiful person, different from everyone else. In every way, I was made as a beautiful being. It turns out my imperfections are not bad after all. They are just character traits and that differentiate me from the rest. 
It takes strength just be yourself, to be just accepted for who you are. But we can find courage in knowing that we all have specific roles that we have been given. We all have a predestined place in humanity. It is within us to make this happen. And that is why we have to let our true selves shine brightly for the world to see, unique character traits and all. So today, tomorrow, and everyday, I arise like the sun full of energy and steadfastness. Guided by it's warm splendor, I will let the light of my true self, shine for others to see. 

1 comment: