Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Spring has finally sprung!

It has been a cold winter. Frosty gray days with icy winds had me staying in most of this winter. I had a lot of time to recollect about life and think. I felt as if I was in a cocoon. Gathering my thoughts and reaching out to my true self. We all need moments to look inward, pause, and make sure that we're going in the right direction in life. 
The icy roads, low temperatures, and chilly days forced me to take a break, and view the course of my life. At times, the gray skies seemed infinite. But it made me appreciate the warmth of the sun. It made me realize that behind those seemingly thick, gray, and gloomy clouds there was a beautiful blue sky and a shiny sun waiting to begin shining on me again. 
Now the skies are shifting, the wind is blowing, the clouds are thinning, and the sun is coming through. Yes! The birds are chirping loudly again outside my window, letting me know that Spring is here. I am ready to come out of my cocoon. Ready to take deep breath, spread my wings and start anew. The future holds endless possibilities. I know that I am capable of anything and everything, the future is mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment