Monday, April 28, 2014

Through Faith & Courage I am Worthy


We are given the chance to do great things on a daily basis. As the sun rises and the light of another day begins to shine, we are given a new chance to build upon what we learned from the past and continue forward with our life's journey. No matter what, small or large, we have new beginnings available to us everyday. It is up to us to take advantage of these opportunities. Act upon, and acknowledge the worthiness of our lives, by taking full advantage of all the opportunities that been put in our paths. 
Worthiness begins with a simple thought. I have to realize and believe, that I am deserving of all the good experiences in my life. To take advantage of the lessons, coincidences, opportunities and gifts that have been presented to me. To make the most of the life that I have lived, which makes me uniquely who I am. 
We have to believe in the greater power of heaven, that has set grace and mercy in our lives. It is through this faith in the goodness of the universe that I can gather courage. Through courage, then I can easily continue to move forward and without fear, bring forth the light of truth. It is through this illuminating light that I can continue moving forward, with full intention, in the journey and positive fulfillment of my life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment