Thursday, April 3, 2014

A Work of Art

Wonderful things happen when we open our minds and listen with our hearts to the rhythm of life. Our soul flourishes, our spirit soars, and life takes off in a positive direction that enables us to reach for new experiences that leave us enriched.  
We all have unique lives that flow at their own perfect pace.  When we spend our efforts going with the flow, instead of trying to resist it, we can see and take advantage of many opportunities available to us. We grow as we go, and are constantly improving. All of our lives we are works in progress. Like a beautiful work of art from the Divine, we keep growing and being redefined, always reaching towards perfection. 
I am thankful for my life. I honor the progression of my life and where I am today. I make every attempt to be my best, to do the most with what I have, and appreciate all that have been given. As long as I am being a good steward of God's gifts then, I have success and prosperity. 

1 comment: